What does your planner do for you? You may ask yourself many times if it’s worth hiring a planner. And I’m sure you heard many people tell you it’s worth it. But you may wonder how is it worth it? What does my planner do?
Obviously, hiring a wedding planner will give you a peace of mind knowing you have a knowledgeable professional on-hand to resolve any issues that may arise on wedding day. Aside from designing & implementing your vision, meeting with vendors, keeping up with your budget, obtaining contracts, creating detailed timelines, executing logistics, there are so many other valuable resources your planner provides that you may not know about.
Here are just a few behind the scene tasks that I have done for my clients, that they may or may not have known:
- Arrive before the photographer to unpack Wedding Dress, shoes, earrings, necklace, veil – all to have prepared and ready for those detail pictures
- Ensure the Bridesmaids & Groomsmen are getting dressed on time & ready for pictures
- Grocery store run for more booze – FYI, buy enough or rely on your caterer to supply the alcohol
- Stayed until the very end of the reception when all guests were gone, waited for the rental company to arrive and pick up all the rented items. They were running behind so I waited an extra 1.5 hours until they were done.
- Took all cards, gifts, & personal items to parents rental home after wedding reception
- Dropped off Welcome bags to hotels 3 days prior to wedding date
- Arrive 3 days before wedding for tent installations – my mobile office was the country club dining room.
- Bustle many gowns – yes, I’ve had my head up many back sides of dresses.
- Held my bride’s dress while she used the bathroom
- Shifted rain back up plans in a matter of minutes while staying cool, calm, & collected.
- Had to address a drunk guest and cut them off
- Fix & repair a Bridal Bouquet & Boutonnieres minutes before Ceremony
- Danced with my client’s & their guests
- Hot glued, sewn, cut & taped dresses
- When the matches we initially ordered didn’t arrive in time, I bought & met with a local vendor to replace them.
- Made sure the Honeymoon Suite was cleaned & ready for the couple when they arrived back after the wedding reception
- Called the transportation company when they were late & waited to ensure all guests left the property safely.
There are so many more that I’ve made happen without anyone knowing, I just took care of it. That is the beauty of your planner! I make it right & make it happen. I got you!
My motto has always been to “Serve with Excellence”. I strive to give my clients the best experience possible. I love my clients and each one hold a special memory in my Wedding Planning Journey. See below some of the love captured!
I would love to be your Wedding Planner & partner together on your Wedding Planning journey!
With Love, Nicole
P.S. – Thank you to all my photographers that captures some of these moments!